Saturday 21 March 2015

Pham Family Going Solo - Tina 8.1

We start our story with our little chipmunk, Bae, dying.


Rika did the honours while the family cried.


Rika got right to her duties. Tiara was a bit of a crier and Kari appreciated the help.


Tina quit her old job at the cemetary and got a new one at the local spa. She wanted her nights to be free so she could look for work at bars.


Stephen lost some plants.


Tina set off to the local dive. She was set to start tonight.


The local dive wasn't anything to sniff at. It had an old west feel and needed a bit of sprucing up.


"Excise me.."
"Tina Pham?"
"Yes?"
"I'm Tilla. Welcome to your new post. Grab a glass hun and get cleaning!"


Tina's first night was a slow one.
She mostly just tended the bar and cleaned the glasses.


"Don't mind Tilla. She's just energetic. I'm Margaret, by the way."
"Nice to meet you. I like Tilla. My grandma is just like her"


The three of them chatted for most of the night.
Tina liked this place already.


It was then that she felt a familiar urge..
'No. Not tonight...'


Nothing could stop the call of the moon...and Tilla was there to see all of it.


"A werewolf, huh?"
"Uh..."
"Great! I bet a real supernatural mixologist will be great for business! We don't have much of your type around here"
"Oh! Glad to help"


Rika cooks a lot during the night.


It's that time again.


WOO


WELP


HOW


SERIOUSLY


Chaos.


Meanwhile, Quin is on a literary adventure...in her undies.


I just....don't understand (neither does Rika)


Tina decided to graduate in the kitchen like a rebel.
She graduated with honours.


After escaping the house fire, Tina came to the dive.
"Tina! Congrats on the graduation!"
"Thanks Tilla"


Tina somehow ended up with a drink in her hands.
"That one's on me. I never did graduate highschool"
"Thanks Margaret. It's good"


"Alright, now that the congratulations are over, let's get mixing!"
"Yes m'aam!"


Tina wasn't that good at mixing yet. She didn't want to drop anything.


"Is it bad?"
"Nah, honey. It just...tastes like expired cheese."


Tilla went back and forth between the bars.
"Margaret, make me something to wash that down, would ya?"
"Sure thing, Big T"


Margaret fixed Tilla up with a amazing looking cocktail.
It looked really good.


"Ok hun. Try again"


Tina hoped to be as good as Margaret some day.


"Oops!"


"Here you go"


Tina held her breath as Tilla went to take a drink.


Then she took another and another.


"You're getting the hang of it now, Tina!"
"Thanks!"


The weeks went on and Tilla came up to Tina one night while she was cleaning glasses.
"Tina? I was wondering if you could do something for me."
"Sure, Tilla. What is it?"
"The business has been pretty slow lately. I was wondering if you could go hand out fliers advertising our happy hour prices. I've got them all made up. all you have to do is go door to door."
"I can do that"


"You deserve a night off. What was in that last drink?"
"Blackberry and cocoa. My dad has a garden."


"Keep doing what you're doing, girl. You've got a future in this business.
Too bad the only bar in town is this run down one"


Bonus Shots:
While Tina was reading her mixology book, a protest was happening at city hall.


But why is this cop...PROTESTING COPS


Tina's boyfriend was a zombie and decided to stalk the house.
It's not Tina's fault that he's always working when she calls.


This shot though.
Tina's like, "Not today, Margaret. Not today"



4 comments:

  1. LOL that fire in the bathtub. What happened there?

    So is Tina doing the mixologist LTW? At least she likes her co-workers and things seem to be going well for her. Congrats on her graduating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. One moment I was focusing on Tina and the next I'm at the house witnessing a strange fire. I thought Quin was dying. xD

      Tina is doing the mixologist LTW. I had a strange need to do that one.

      Delete
  2. bathtub fire?? 0_o So glad Quin is ok.

    Thank goodness for Rika, she really keeps the house together.

    I have not done the mixologist LTW yet. Looks like fun!

    Maybe they're protesting because they want a new paint job for the cop cars? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like Quin knows when a disaster is imminent.

      Rika is best thing I ever invested in, I think.

      It's fun so far!

      Maybe that cop is sick and tired of life. xD

      Delete